- Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Development Specialist.
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities internationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third-party clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during meetings, when necessary.
- Creates a business development database in order to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts.
- Open for flexible working hours.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to close deals and achieve goals.
- Exhibits strong motivation to make sales.
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems
- Exhibits excellent communication skills.
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter with go get it attitude.