Keyword research, Search engine marketing, Internet marketing, Social Media Marketing knowledge in using Bing, Google, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients & In-house Product.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long- time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients & In-house Product.
- Manage medium to large- sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI & conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for the clients & In-house Product.
- Ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Analyze activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and create report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client- side).
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns, Display, Remarketing & and Programmatic in the digital marketing domain.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads and all paid search platforms.
- Google Ads certification preferable.